First and foremost, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and community are always our top priority. As you all know, the current COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing so we will continue to follow the guidance that the U.S Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupations Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA) put forth.
Some changes you may notice at your next dental visit:
- Screening questions will be completed before appointments as well as asked again upon arrival of appointment.
- Temperatures will be taken at arrival for all patients and staff.
- Hand sanitizer is given upon arrival and available throughout the office.
- We will do our best to limit the time patients are in the waiting room as well as making sure physical distance guidelines are followed.
- All toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- All high touch areas will be disinfected frequently.
- We will be limiting aerosolized procedures when possible.
- H13 hepa air filters will be placed throughout the office.
How you can help:
- We would greatly appreciate it if you wear a mask when coming to your appointment.
- We ask that only the patient come to the appointment or one guardian with children who have appointments.
- If you have an auto-immune disorder or are hesitant about coming in, we ask that you get clearance with your physician before being seen.
Do the FIVE:
- Hands- Wash them often.
- Elbow- Cough into it.
- Face- Don’t touch it.
- Feet- Stay 6 feet apart.
- Feel- sick? Stay home.
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns at 605-373-0245.